It is our firm belief that value based learning has far greater relevance in a dynamic and ever changing work environment. Alma is a team of professionals to support and care the associates all around. This ensures that every student of Alma shares a very special relationship with the organization, which leads to effective realization of our objectives and students goals. ... Read More
Recently, Cal Newport over at Study Hacks wrote an interesting article where he claims that getting started is overrated. He argues that too many people get started without commitment. As a result, they waste valuable time and energy on pursuits that they will give up after a few months of haphazard effort. Action without persistence is a waste of time. Scott H young thinks it's useful to ask yourself what your level of commitment is to a project or goal before starting. Measuring persistence isn't easy. The only true way to know your persistence level is to work on a ... Read More
- Measure Your Degree of Persistence
- Don't follow the crowd
- Success is a daily habit
- Steps to Evolving a Passion and Making it Work
- Never assume anything False to get Confidence
- Do you have a winning attitude at work and in business?
- The Certainty of Success
- Alma Wishes You Happy New Year…!
- The call to greatness
- Never Quit–Keep on Doing
- Nothing Just Happens!
- Ways to Think Two Steps Ahead
- How to harness the power of a promise
- Discover the Real You
- Walk Slowly So You Don't Trip