CM Virbhadra Singh Releases Alma Magazine
The knowledge of computers and recent technologies is getting increased day by day among student community and our youth. It is the need of our and we must inspire them to develop their potential. These views were expressed by the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Virbhadra Singh on the auspicious occasion of releasing Alma Magazine that is devoted to computer education and powered by Alma group.
Shimla: The knowledge of computers and recent technologies is getting increased day by day among student community and our youth. It is the need of our and we must inspire them to develop their potential. These views were expressed by the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Virbhadra Singh on the auspicious occasion of releasing Alma Magazine that is devoted to computer education and powered by Alma group.
Expressing views over vision of Former Prime Minister Rajeev Gandhi, Chief Minister told that he had great vision and that was why he initiated awareness of computer education and computer literacy projects in our country. This Magazine has been totally devoted to his vision and mission in promoting computer education. He hoped that this magazine would help in creating awareness of welfare schemes of the government.
On this occasion, Shri Ravikant Sharma (Development officer of Alma) and Shri Rakesh Negi were present Shri Sharma briefed about activities of Alma. He told that at present, Alma has been running 1300 computer centers across the country and 50 were running in Himachal Pradesh.
Is being grown up proving to be a stumbling block to your success? Has your imagination and belief been stifled by maturity and adulthood? Brian Aldiss painted a bleak, but awakening picture of adulthood with the words: “When childhood dies, its corpses are called adults and they enter society, one of the politer names of hell. That is why we dread children, even if we love them; they show us the state of our decay." According to Dr. Moses, it's strange to think that being mature and grown up can be a liability rather than an asset. But it can. ... Read More
- Awaken the Inner Child of yourself
- Fear can stop you from progressing
- Can having too many options become a drawback?
- What Are You Waiting For?
- Dare, Don't Be Afraid to Make Mistakes
- U.S. spacecraft sails by Pluto,capping 9-year journey
- Trouble looms as warmer oceans push marine life towards the poles
- Interstellar movie gets cool 80s inspired text based game
- Historic Journey of New Year
- Day dreaming, reality runin opposite directions
- Text messages motivate patients to finish medicine regimen
- 'Second skin' spacesuits to ease astronauts' life
- Tibet's glaciers at their warmest in 2,000 years
- U.S. anthrax probe reveals new bird flu mishap
- Rock that whizzed by Earth may be grabbed
- Malini Goud and Hradyesh Dixit honor to Alma Kids
- Political Magazine ALMA TODAY Promotes Journalism
- Union Minister Kalraj Mishra releases Alma Kids Magazine
- Nishant Pandey gets recognition by Alma Foundation
- Philanthropic cause inspires youth:Dr. Mahesh Sharma
- Alma Kids Preschool opens a new unit in Hyderabad
- The Call to Greatness What it Takes to Be Great
- DLP Poster gets released in Digital India Week
- Alma starts certificate in Digital Literacy Course to mark DIW
- Raju Garu inaugurates Alma Center at Vijayanagaram