CM Virbhadra Singh Releases Alma Magazine
The knowledge of computers and recent technologies is getting increased day by day among student community and our youth. It is the need of our and we must inspire them to develop their potential. These views were expressed by the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Virbhadra Singh on the auspicious occasion of releasing Alma Magazine that is devoted to computer education and powered by Alma group.
Shimla: The knowledge of computers and recent technologies is getting increased day by day among student community and our youth. It is the need of our and we must inspire them to develop their potential. These views were expressed by the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Virbhadra Singh on the auspicious occasion of releasing Alma Magazine that is devoted to computer education and powered by Alma group.
Expressing views over vision of Former Prime Minister Rajeev Gandhi, Chief Minister told that he had great vision and that was why he initiated awareness of computer education and computer literacy projects in our country. This Magazine has been totally devoted to his vision and mission in promoting computer education. He hoped that this magazine would help in creating awareness of welfare schemes of the government.
On this occasion, Shri Ravikant Sharma (Development officer of Alma) and Shri Rakesh Negi were present Shri Sharma briefed about activities of Alma. He told that at present, Alma has been running 1300 computer centers across the country and 50 were running in Himachal Pradesh.
The Tibetan plateau, whose glaciers supply water to hundreds of millions of people in Asia, were warmer over the past 50 years than at any stage in the past two millennia, a Chinese newspaper said, citing an academic report. Temperatures and humidity are likely to continue to rise throughout this century, causing glaciers to retreat and desertification to spread, according to the report published by the Chinese Academy of Sciences' Institute of Tibetan Plateau Research. "Over the past 50 years, the rate of temperature rise has been double the average global level," it said, according to the report on the ... Read More
- Tibet's glaciers at their warmest in 2,000 years
- U.S. anthrax probe reveals new bird flu mishap
- Rock that whizzed by Earth may be grabbed
- Hot flashes and night sweats solutions revealed
- SpaceX rocket liftsoff for space station cargo run
- 'Plump granny'mammal thwarts Florida business plans
- Bonobos, likehumans, keep timeto music – study
- Small steps to Mars are a big leap for Indian companies
- Gold rush in space?Asteroid miners prepare, but eye water
- Childhood abuse linked to multiple health risks in adulthood
- Hawking documentary details triumph of mind over ravaged body
- Florida Keys considering drones to fight mosquitoes
- Distant seismic activity can trigger quakes at 'fracking' sites
- Genes got nothing to do with child's reading skills
- Scientists say united on global warming, at odds with public view
- Alma Computer Education Centre Opens in Mysore
- Alma launches its SDPP in Maharashtra
- IIML opens its Training Center in Jalandhar
- Hardas of Nagpur supervises Dev of Alma Kids
- Raj Tripathi of (Bangalore) becomes DO of Alma
- Alma Kids Magazine Gets Released by Anna Richter
- Alma Kids Intl. Preschool opens in Gujarat
- Aiita distributes Certificates in Baramulla (J & K)
- Alma Kids Preschool opens inSummer Hill, Shimla
- IIML Launches its Study Center at Siliguri (West Bengal)