CM Virbhadra Singh Releases Alma Magazine
The knowledge of computers and recent technologies is getting increased day by day among student community and our youth. It is the need of our and we must inspire them to develop their potential. These views were expressed by the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Virbhadra Singh on the auspicious occasion of releasing Alma Magazine that is devoted to computer education and powered by Alma group.
Shimla: The knowledge of computers and recent technologies is getting increased day by day among student community and our youth. It is the need of our and we must inspire them to develop their potential. These views were expressed by the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Virbhadra Singh on the auspicious occasion of releasing Alma Magazine that is devoted to computer education and powered by Alma group.
Expressing views over vision of Former Prime Minister Rajeev Gandhi, Chief Minister told that he had great vision and that was why he initiated awareness of computer education and computer literacy projects in our country. This Magazine has been totally devoted to his vision and mission in promoting computer education. He hoped that this magazine would help in creating awareness of welfare schemes of the government.
On this occasion, Shri Ravikant Sharma (Development officer of Alma) and Shri Rakesh Negi were present Shri Sharma briefed about activities of Alma. He told that at present, Alma has been running 1300 computer centers across the country and 50 were running in Himachal Pradesh.
A U.S. spacecraft sailed past the tiny planet Pluto in the most distant reaches of the solar system, capping a journey of 3 billion miles (4.88 billion km) that began nine and a half years ago. NASA's New Horizons spacecraft passed by the ice-and-rock planetoid and its entourage of five moons at 7:49 a.m. Eastern (1149 GMT). The event culminated an initiative to explore the solar system that the space agency embarked upon more than 50 years ago. “It's truly a mark in human history,” John Grunsfeld, NASA's associate administrator for science, said from the mission control center at Johns Hopkins ... Read More
- U.S. spacecraft sails by Pluto,capping 9-year journey
- Trouble looms as warmer oceans push marine life towards the poles
- Interstellar movie gets cool 80s inspired text based game
- Historic Journey of New Year
- Day dreaming, reality runin opposite directions
- Text messages motivate patients to finish medicine regimen
- 'Second skin' spacesuits to ease astronauts' life
- Tibet's glaciers at their warmest in 2,000 years
- U.S. anthrax probe reveals new bird flu mishap
- Rock that whizzed by Earth may be grabbed
- Hot flashes and night sweats solutions revealed
- SpaceX rocket liftsoff for space station cargo run
- 'Plump granny'mammal thwarts Florida business plans
- Bonobos, likehumans, keep timeto music – study
- Small steps to Mars are a big leap for Indian companies
- Alma Kids Preschool opens a new unit in Hyderabad
- The Call to Greatness What it Takes to Be Great
- DLP Poster gets released in Digital India Week
- Alma starts certificate in Digital Literacy Course to mark DIW
- Raju Garu inaugurates Alma Center at Vijayanagaram
- Shobha Ojha releases Alma's Computer Literacy Book
- Alma Kids Santrampur celebrates Annual Function
- IG Varun Kapoor gets Alma N E Award in Social Security
- NSDC, Star Performance Certification will on the agenda of Alma in 2015
- Col. Ravi Batra gets Alma (UK) International Award