CM Virbhadra Singh Releases Alma Magazine
The knowledge of computers and recent technologies is getting increased day by day among student community and our youth. It is the need of our and we must inspire them to develop their potential. These views were expressed by the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Virbhadra Singh on the auspicious occasion of releasing Alma Magazine that is devoted to computer education and powered by Alma group.
Shimla: The knowledge of computers and recent technologies is getting increased day by day among student community and our youth. It is the need of our and we must inspire them to develop their potential. These views were expressed by the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Virbhadra Singh on the auspicious occasion of releasing Alma Magazine that is devoted to computer education and powered by Alma group.
Expressing views over vision of Former Prime Minister Rajeev Gandhi, Chief Minister told that he had great vision and that was why he initiated awareness of computer education and computer literacy projects in our country. This Magazine has been totally devoted to his vision and mission in promoting computer education. He hoped that this magazine would help in creating awareness of welfare schemes of the government.
On this occasion, Shri Ravikant Sharma (Development officer of Alma) and Shri Rakesh Negi were present Shri Sharma briefed about activities of Alma. He told that at present, Alma has been running 1300 computer centers across the country and 50 were running in Himachal Pradesh.
The riverbank that hugs this city's downtown has in recent years sprouted flashy rows of towering high-rises and trendy restaurants. More boat slips are envisioned so water taxis can handle larger crowds. But as business owners chart their course to prosperity, they have bumped up against a formidable adversary: Florida's much-loved "sea cow," the manatee. When a county commissioner recently suggested relaxing guidelines intended to protect the blubbery creatures on the Miami River and other waterways, it set off the latest iteration of a perennial battle. Floridians are generally supportive of development, but they also adore their manatees, a gray, bulbous ... Read More
- 'Plump granny'mammal thwarts Florida business plans
- Bonobos, likehumans, keep timeto music – study
- Small steps to Mars are a big leap for Indian companies
- Gold rush in space?Asteroid miners prepare, but eye water
- Childhood abuse linked to multiple health risks in adulthood
- Hawking documentary details triumph of mind over ravaged body
- Florida Keys considering drones to fight mosquitoes
- Distant seismic activity can trigger quakes at 'fracking' sites
- Genes got nothing to do with child's reading skills
- Scientists say united on global warming, at odds with public view
- To crack human brain's code, a search for visionaries
- Star formation during beginning of universe discovered
- Iceland to ban web porn to save kids
- The Key Idea to Have cyberlockers
- Energy drinks no more effective than a cup of coffee
- Alma Kids Magazine Gets Released by Anna Richter
- Alma Kids Intl. Preschool opens in Gujarat
- Aiita distributes Certificates in Baramulla (J & K)
- Alma Kids Preschool opens inSummer Hill, Shimla
- IIML Launches its Study Center at Siliguri (West Bengal)
- Enrich Your skills in Mauritius
- CM Virbhadra Singh Releases Alma Magazine
- Alma encourages blind school students of Baramulla (J&K)
- Youth Must Hone Their Skills on That What They Like Most- Aaron Kidd
- IIML opens its Training Center at Naharbari, Distt. Dimapur (Nagaland)